Ever since Cookspace opened across the hall from Hifi Coop (Ward Warehouse, second floor, above T & C), I have thought they would make a great partner for Hifi in some way. Well, it’s Happening: a collaborative Pop-Up Shop featuring fashion and food.
The Fashion Plate Pop-Up Boutique will be:
Sunday, April 28
11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here’s some of what you’ll find there:
- Florencia Arias sample sale, with everything priced under $65.
- Melinda Y. Butler jewelry, with elegant, affordable jewelry ideal for Mother’s Day gifting
- H & K Handbags, wallet clutches, weekenders, and baby bags in chic combos of sharp fabrics
- Back in Time, vintage-inspired aprons made in Haleiwa
- Beautiful beaded and crocheted jewelry by Roberta Cullen (full disclosure: she’s my sister)
- Lauren Roth’s food paintings on mini canvases
- Pastries from Peace Cafe
- Colorful and cute kitchen accessories from Quince
So – have we filled up your weekend with fun things to do, places to shop and locally made things to buy? Will I see you at the Marriott for the U.H. Fashion Show, at Collins & 8th for VersaStyle or at Hifi Coop for Fashion Plate? I hope so!
– Paula Rath