This weekend, November 2 – 4, marks Ward Centers’ Festival of Giving. It’s all about doing good for the community while enjoying shopping and dining throughout Ward Centers.
Here’s how it works: You purchase a Festival of Giving Passport for $10 from more than 75 local nonprofits. This Passport gives you access to both center-wide and store-specific offers.
Ward Centers is adding value to the Passport with benefits for shoppers, including complimentary morning refreshments, free gift wrapping, prize wheel give-aways, festive entertainment and a chance to win one of five $100 gift cards.
More than 90 stores and restaurants are offering special deals and discounts throughout the weekend. A few examples:
- Cottage by the Sea: 20 – 50 percent off merchandise store-wide
- Kincaid’s Fish, Chop & Steak House: 20 percent off total bill (except during happy hour)
- TheFaceShop: 20 percent off entire store, Saturday and Sunday only
- Ryan’s Grill: 20 percent off meals
- Sports Authority: $10 off a purchase of $50 or more
While in the Ward corridor, be sure to stop by at CHAI Studio (which opens November 1 at the ‘Ewa end of Ward Warehouse) and say aloha to Amerjit Ghag and her fabulous crew of employees. CHAI is such a feel-good place, you’ll be glad you did!
– Paula Rath