November 30th, 2010 / posted by paularath
Posted in Hawaii Arts Seen, Home Style & Entertaining | Tagged The Contemporary Museum
|The Contemporary Mueseum gift shop doesn’t have sales often, so be sure to take advantage of this one. While you’re there, enjoy lunch or a picnic at The Contemporary Cafe and don’t miss the current exhibit of talented Island artists. Lots to do in Makiki Heights…..
|Shop the Shop
The Contemporary Museum Shop2411 Makiki Heights Drive
- Shop at the TCM gift shop on December 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Receive a 10% discount on all purchases;
- Members receive a 20% discount
- Enjoy artist demos and Christmas treats
- Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, noon – 4:00 p.m.
See Corinne Kamiya and Mariko Merritt on Sunday; Ryan Higa on Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Leave A Comment